10. Other people bring food to your place that you get to eat.
9. Your house gets cleaned really… at least once a week.
8. You can rationalize eating unhealthy desserts because they’re “leftovers.”
7. You have the right to demand your spouse mow the lawn midweek because you have company coming over.
6. You get to lock your kids in a room for at least one and a half hours weekly.
5. You have the answers to the questions so you sound like a genius.
4. You can insist on the remodeling of your home for the sake of the Kingdom.
3. When the neighbors see how much company you have they think you’re really popular.
2. Your dog humps someone’s leg other than yours
1. You get kudos for doing something you love to do.