A wise group leader will bring group members into the decision making process. This holds true when the group starts. Finalizing the following things together is important.
1. When the group will meet
2. How often the group will meet
3. What agreements will be in the group covenant
4. What curriculum the group will study
5. How childcare will be handled
6. What the group will do about food at group meetings
At other times it’s wise for the group to work together to come to the following conclusions.
1. Will the group meet during the holiday season and in the summer?
2. What mission projects to take on
3. How to meet the needs of a group member
4. The next curriculum the group will do
5. When to multiply
6. Who leaves the present group to start a new group
7. Who to welcome into the group